Thursday, June 18, 2020

Utah Valley from South to North: A 180-Degree Panorama


This is a 180-degree panorama of Utah Valley taken from the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. You will have to click on the image to see the detail. The part of the trail and the south end of the valley is on the left and the north view of the trail with a view of the mountains is on the right. There aren't two trails, the panorama shows my view out across the Valley and what I would see turning to the left and right. I hope you enjoy, as we did, the beautiful clear day. 

2 comments:

  1. It would be interesting to see some other views. Recently, I photographed the Wachach front from the foothills of the western side of Lake Utah. It was at sunset and the view was fantastic. But, it would have been even better with a 180 shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I am mostly confined to Utah Valley and nearby areas within a day's drive, I will probably have a lot of photos from around the valley. We have been riding our recumbent trikes out to Utah Lake and I have seen some really nice photos from out there.

      Delete