Sunday, June 4, 2017

Volcán Arenal, Costa Rica


I loved living in the jungle. Actually, I love lots of places. Deserts have their attraction. High mountains, where I live now, have their attraction and I love the trees and hills of the eastern part of the U.S. I even love swamps and marshes. Each area has its own attraction. My recent trips to Death Valley and the Pacific Coast in California, to swamps in Florida and Georgia and to the jungle in Costa Rica as well as my continued visits to the high mountains of Utah, all have their ultimate attraction as being the outdoors. Our flowers here in Provo have been beautiful this spring but I still miss the beautiful desert cactus flowers in Arizona. But if I really think about it for a while, my real "home" is up on the windy Colorado Plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment