Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another New Blog

My daughter and I have been discussing our new Blogs for some time. I have a link to my new blog, PhotoArizona360 on the left side of this blog post. This is real inauguration of the site because of my first 360 degree panoramas being accepted by 360Cities.net. I plan on keeping the present site to show my regular photos, but my panoramas and 360 photos will be on the other site. My first picture is of the El Tovar Hotel and Hopi House on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. I hope to regularly have more photos to add to my site and to 360Cities. If you are not familiar with 360Cities, you should be. It is a fabulous site for photography. It is based out of the Czech Republic and features mostly European photographers. Here is a copy of the first photo from the site:



El Tovar, Hopi House Grand Canyon of the Colorado Vista in Arizona

Please take time to look at my new site as I add photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment