Monday, June 20, 2011

Have you seen my 360 degree panoramas?


For some time now, I have been developing a parallel site called PhotoArizona360. This site displays some of the 360 degree panoramas I have created during the last couple of years. If you aren't familiar with 360 degree panoramas, they show a 360 bubble of a photo with views in all directions including straight up and straight down. Of course, they can only be viewed with aid of a computer. My photos are featured on 360Cities.net and on Google Earth. The technique has been in development since the early beginnings of photography, but only with the advent of really powerful personal computers has the idea of having a complete virtual reality been practically possible.

Since I am almost completely phasing out my legal practice, I am hoping to take my lifetime interest in photography and develop a business of taking 360 degree photographs for both commercial and personal use. Imagine having a 360 view of a wedding party or of your commercial development, a hotel, a restaurant, an architectural site or any other area where there is a greater impact showing the complete picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment