Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Zion Vista


Even when the temperatures outside say that Winter is on its way, I still remember the summer days in Southern Utah and particularly days spent in Zion Canyon. I just read that Zion had a record number of visitors so far in 2015. We added to that number, but I am almost sure that most of them were there the days we visited. I have been there many times and have never seen such crowds. I think we will concentrate on other areas of the state and maybe return to our favorite places in Arizona. The only other place with so many people is the Grand Canyon and Zion is a lot smaller area and the canyon concentrates all the people together. At the Grand Canyon there are a lot of people but they are spread out over miles of the Rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment