Friday, September 25, 2015

Rocky Mountain Waterfall


My summer activities are almost over for the year. This summer's highlight was the trip to Canada and the Northern Rockies. I am sure all the waterfalls we saw had names, but there were too many to keep up with. I am sad that many of the areas we visited ended up with huge wildfires. Here in Utah Valley, we got the second-hand smoke from these fires during the latter part of the summer. I am now watching the leaves on the trees outside my window turn yellow, almost one at a time. There is a little more yellow each day since Fall is officially here. It is still strange to have changes agree roughly with the seasons, instead of living in the desert where the leaves are still turning colors in January, just before the new leaves appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment