Friday, July 10, 2015

Red Rock Canyon, Waterton National Park


We recently drove to Canada for a visit to Waterton Lakes National Park. The next few weeks, I will be featuring photos from Yellowstone National Park, Lewis and Clark Caves State Park, Glacier National Park, and Cardston, Alberta, Canada. I thought I would start out with one of the most spectacular scenes of the trip; the Red Rock Canyon in Waterton. It was a rainy day, which seems to be the rule for my trips out into the wilderness. If you would like to see more detail from the photo, you just have to click on it to enlarge it. I was using both my Sony HX400V and my older Canon 5D Mark II for photos. See if you can spot which camera took which photos. We camped in the main Townsite Campground, right in Waterton, which is quite a sizable town. We loved the campground and a facilities. It was quite a contrast to some of the other places we visited on this 1500 mile + trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment