Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Lights at Mesa Arizona Temple




Christmas Lights, Mesa Arizona Temple, Mesa, Arizona USA in Arizona
 

I have been putting these pictures onto 360Cities.net for some time now and the link is here on the blog, but I get the impression that many people who read Walking Arizona, don't know about these 360 degree virtual reality photos. I have well over 100 virtual reality photos, most of which are also shown on Google Earth. 360Cities.net is a standard overlay on Google Earth when you download the program. On Google Earth, the photos appear as a round red marker with a 360 on it. There are hundreds of photographers that contribute photos, so you would need to go to my page to see all my photos. My virtual reality blog is PhotoArizona360.blogspot.com. Yes, the photos are difficult to do.

2 comments:

  1. 360 degree virtual reality photos on full screen are really amazing. They are so different from regular one for me.

    ReplyDelete