Sunday, November 20, 2011

In my dreams


All of my life I have admired craftsmanship. I love things that are well made and at the same time beautiful. If my life had been different, I would like to have been a gardener or a craftsman. I especially like things that are handmade where the character of the craftsman comes through. I have tried some woodworking and weaving, but I never got good at either. I finally realized that the one thing I could do was communicate in writing and speaking. But to keep my hand in the creative side, I started dedicating whatever extra time I had to photography. I could spend days at the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Another interesting fact, some of my relatives came from Bucks County. Maybe that's where the urge to create came from.

1 comment: