Sunday, December 3, 2017

Looking over the Salt River Valley


Looking over the vast Salt River Valley, home to over 4.5 million people. Phoenix has now, once again, become the 5th largest city in the United States with over 1.6 million people. The Salt River Valley is another name for the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale Metropolitan Area. It was my home for over 50 years before moving to Provo, Utah about three years ago. Around the time I moved to Phoenix as a child, the city had just over 100,000 people and was the 99th largest city in the country. After living in Utah, I am now on my way to spending a year in the Washington, D.C. area. Washington, D.C. is only the 22nd largest city in the U.S. so I will be moving to a relatively smaller town, but a little bit larger than Provo, Utah. However, it is a lot easier to travel and live in Phoenix than it is in Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment