Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Womenhood with Children


This statute by Dennis Smith representing a statue by Dennis Smith representing womanhood with children is prominently displayed in the Church Office Building Plaza just east of Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is one of my favorite places and I have taken a lot of pictures of the area over the years, but have not put many of them up on my blog. In going back, this was a particularly beautiful early Spring day with gorgeous flowers and a nice cool breeze. Part of me, in spirit, always lives in the mountains of Utah and the other part, the old physical body, lives in the desert of Arizona. I love the desert because it feels like home. I love the mountains because they feel like home. I guess its nice because whether I am headed for Utah or Arizona, I am always going home.

1 comment:

  1. Is the mountain I can see covered with snow all year around?

    ReplyDelete