Saturday, December 31, 2011


13th and Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA in USA


This is a 360 degree panorama I took at the corner of 13th Street and Market Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania recently. The one thing I found interesting is that the temperature was relatively mild, I had on a short sleeve Hawaiian shirt and no coat. But most of the people in Philadelphia were bundled up with dark black coats. Almost no one had on anything other than black. I would guess that the temperature was between 65 and 70 degrees because otherwise I would have been uncomfortable. I didn't do too well in the cold until I lived in the snow country for a few years. I found that unless the temperature got below freezing, it did not bother me too much. Anyway, after living in Mesa for so long, I have forgotten to wear a coat and most winters I can get by without wearing a coat more than a few times all year. Back to Philadelphia, across the street is Macy's and at the end of Market Street is the City Hall. Philadelphia is slightly larger in population than Phoenix, but Phoenix doesn't have anything that remotely resembles a downtown areas with taxi cabs and people walking on the sidewalks.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing me the street of Philadelphia. It's a great fun to see an unknown place.
    A Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete