Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Far View, The Grand Canyon in Winter


I guess I am fixated on Winter and the Grand Canyon since it is now going into September and the temperatures are still way over 100 degrees down here in the aptly named Valley of the Sun. We were supposed to have rain the last two days and I suppose someone in the Country did have rain but it never got to us. I always wonder when rain is forecast and the next day is as clear and blue skied as most of the other 365 days we have here every year. Don't get me wrong. I do not mind the heat unless I have to work outside in it. Most of us troglodytes never see the sun except through a double-paned window. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture because I can get the feeling of the vastness of Grand Canyon.
    Now this picture is my new wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengo una asignatura pendiente con el GRAN CAÑÓN,pues cuando estuvimos en LAS VEGAS uno de los lugares para visitar era el EL GRAN CAÑÓN con Avioneta, pero por un error de la compañía,no pudimos realizarlo por tal motivo me encantan las fotos del mismo gracias. .

    ReplyDelete