Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Dark Shadow


This is the first of the series of photographs I took in Nutrioso, Arizona showing the effects of the Wallow Fire. This shot is looking East towards Escudilla Mountain. In the foreground is a burn area. It is hard to see, but the mountain has substantial burns. For one thing, the color is dark blue to black, even without the cloud shadow. You can see the outline of skeleton trees against the sky line if you look closely. During the next few days, I plan on having more of the pictures of the fire area with some commentary. I also took a few 360 degree panoramas, which I have yet to try to stitch, so we will have to wait to see if any of those come out. I will let you know so that you can look at my other site PhotoArizona360.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment